Invitation to a Business File means that you’ve been given access to operate on business details of the business that invited you. This may be because:
- this business wants you to start using Olivs OnTime app, or
- you will manage some parts of their business, e.g. issue invoices or run payroll, or
- you are an employee and will use olivs.app to report your timesheets, attendance or will have access to view your roster and payroll data,
- or other reasons, including combination of the above.
We did not share any of your information with the sender of this invitation. After you accept this invitation, you will be able to share your information yourself, including corrections of any misspells in name.
I want to accept the invitation, what do I do next?
This invitation works only with the e-mail address that it was sent to. If you are already registered with Olivs using another e-mail address, you may contact the Business and give them your e-mail, or create new account.
If this is your first invitation in Olivs:
- Click on the link provided in the e-mail. Enter your details and choose a password (strong passwords are recommended). These details will not be shared with the business that sent you this invitation. Read more about Registration process.
- You will be taken to ‘Setup 2-factor authentication‘ page. You can skip this part and come back to it later, it’s not required.
- On the next page, you’ll see the invitation on top of the text. Click ‘Accept’ next to the name of the company.
You are done. If you were asked to install Olivs OnTime app, go to Olivs OnTime – installation guide.
If you already have an account:
- Log in to Olivs or if you are already logged in, go to User > Change File.
- On the dashboard, you will see the Invitations.
- Click ‘Accept’ on the one you wish to enter.
Invitation only works with the e-mail address to which it was sent. If the e-mail address is not your main one, please request a new invitation.